Tuesday, July 2, 2013
1920-Did not read
1920 and so far on I did not read at all. I did catch the end of the chapter with a with reading group in the library during study hall. Discussions in class are pretty epic until certain people over state their opinions which is extremely aggravating. Some people voices just irritate me to the maximum, but I'm cool about the situation. I wish discussion lasted at least two hours out of the class period. I read a tiny bit of it when it said something about peeing out yonder or something. I found that part very funny to me. As a male I will or can possibly urinate anywhere, and it will not be a big deal to me. Females on the other hand should not do it any and everywhere. Females should only pee outside in case of extreme emergency nothing less. Popping a squat anywhere is not really cool with me or to any male. From the things I'm hearing about this chapter through discussions the book took a big turn. I will soon get on track with this book because failing is not option right now. Blogging is a lot easier than I thought, and a pretty cool thing to do. I like it somewhat because it's my thoughts and opinions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment