Thursday, July 11, 2013
1940-R.I.P Sula
1940-I want to start by giving Sula a moment of silence. This chapter was very shocking because I didn't know Sula was sick. I wish they told us what illness Sula had. I bet it was AIDS/HIV. If she had that she definitely deserved from all her wrong doings. At the end it was kind of sad how Sula died. I think Nel is a great friend to Sula. After what Sula did to her she still came back, and tried to help her out. I think Nel had the right to question Sula about Jude after 3 years. I thought Nel really loved Jude, but she said he only filled a space in her head. My personal opinion about that situation is Nel was just bluffing. I think she had grown to love him because they were together for 10 years. When Sula's brain said she can't wait to tell Nel death didn't hurt showed Sula actually still cared about her friend. Sula's death confirmed my prediction of the next chapters in the book. I knew something bad was going to happen to Sula, but I just didn't know when. I wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter since the main character has died already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment