Tuesday, July 9, 2013

1937-The Return

1937 is a long but good chapter in the book. Sula returns as a evil diva with her rose birthmark fully developed. Sula is a truly evil person. The way she snapped at her grandmother, and threaten to kill her was very insane. Sula in my opinion did her grandmother a favor. Sula could of just went ahead and kilt her grandmother. I knew something was going to happen to Nel's marriage with Jude. It turned out something really scandalous did occur, and Sula was the cause of it all. Sula is a horrible, manipulative,evil friend. Nel should of at least hopped on Sula's ass, or screamed to the top of her lungs. If I was in that situation I don't know what I would do. I know one thing for sure is I wouldn't marry anyone that wasn't truly in love with me. I hope something tragic happens to Sula later on in the book. Sula and Jude had to be messing around previously because they wouldn't stop when Nel walked in. This chapter is was pretty scandalous, which makes me kind of interested to read the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment