Friday, July 5, 2013
1923-The First Chapter I Read!
1923 was the first chapter I read in the book.I am extremely proud of myself. The book is actually good. The chapter I read was filled with intense imagery,suspense, and chaos. Today I was to prepared to take this quiz. I think I was the first one finished, but I forgot to write a question. The part at the end of the chapter when Eva knew deep down that Sula watched her mother getting burned interested her, flipped my mind. In class we discussed if we would we want Sula as a friend in our lives, or do we have friends similar to her. Personally I don't have any friends that are like Sula at all. If I had friends that acted like her they wouldn't be my friends in the first place. My friends would not watch me burn up, or watch there mothers burn up. All my friends respect their mothers, and would do anything for them even die for them. Sula may be thirteen, but she still could of helped out her mother in any way she possibly could. I think Sula's mind is corrupt with evil thoughts. I also think later on in the book she will kill someone purposely to bring her sick little mind some joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment