Tuesday, July 23, 2013
THE FINALE
Professor Wesley is a tough, but reasonable teacher. When I first walked into class I didn't know what to expect. I'm not used to having a black teacher in the classroom. In my school black teachers are a rare thing to see. So I was happy in the inside to see her somewhat. Professor Wesley seemed cool at first, until she starting dishing out work. I thought I couldn't keep up with all the work she would assigned including papers,blogs, and the other weird websites she had us going to. The websites Professor Wesley had us going to was so freaking odd and childish a bit. Professor is a very blunt person, and takes no excuses. If you're on top of your work she assigns you will pass. Professor Wesley has a evil stare that makes you not want to ask any questions about anything. I really enjoyed the discussions she would bring up class, because it killed time, and they got real at times. When Professor Wesley started giving Sula quizzes I really started to dislike her. In the end I found out Professor Wesley is a stern professor to get us equipped for the college experience. I'm glad I got into her class, and ready for what the fall will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment