Monday, July 22, 2013

The Library

The library experience was very difficult. I haven't been in a library since I was younger, so I was very lost today. I was so confused on where to find any books on my topic. It probably took about a whole hour to find some books. The library code system is a difficult one to understand, especially if it's your first time using it. Eventually I found two books on my topic. The two books I chose can really help me a lot with writing this eight page paper. I've never written a eight page paper before in my life. I might have a difficult time with the length, but not with the argumentative part. I wish we had a little bit more time to complete the paper. My topic on my paper is about racism. I'm going to explain why I think white people are evil, and how I came up with this statement. In my heart I really think white people are evil. I might be a little prejudice, but I don't disrespect most white people. I can thousands of reasons why white people are evil in my eyes, and I'm white have reasons why black people are evil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment