Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Teenagers & Video Games

Video games don't effect teenagers unless the teenager is crazy in the head. If violent video games effect a teenager's mind then other games will also. I know personally when I play video games I do not incorporate in any real life situations. My little plays violent video games, and he has never had any problems in real life. I think most teenagers know the difference between fantasy and reality. Playing violent video games are cool, because all the things you can't do in real life you can do in a game without any repercussions. I don't think I've ever heard of any case where a teen reenacts  a violent video game, and causes harm to others. The only minds violent video games effect are the minds of children. Usually parents play big roles in children lives, so they know the difference between right and wrong. If the violent video games corrupt teens minds; I'm pretty sure there would be some type of protest to stop the creation of games. As teen knows reality form fantasy play violent video games would not effect them at all, but may cause an addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment